Siblings Siblings

weird

man i usually love your flashes but this one felt really different from the rest

JunkYardAnimations responds:

shit sorry bro, maybe if it was a guy and his girlfriend it wouldn't be as weird haha. i just wanted to go for shock value this time... or maybe it was just disgusting and twisted in a bad way but aw well, next one you'll like

Barqs & Coal Get Serious Barqs & Coal Get Serious

Great

I loved the story and all.

I see you put (some) effort into it and I had fun watching it.

GutairPick responds:

Yeah, I wanted to put more animation in it, but ran out of time seeing as I made roughly half the movie in about six hours on the 13th.

Glad you liked it.

Luis Day '09!! Luis Day '09!!

I thought it was good

I liked it

Oliver responds:

<3<3<3

Best Megaman flash ever!! Best Megaman flash ever!!

Very nice

The animation was spectacular. Really had me awed. The music was very well chosen and fitted perfectly with the music. Oh and the storyline, oh man it was really interesting.

Please make more!

e-lord responds:

Yeah, that's what I was going for. I can't believe i didn't get the Daily Feature!

Narwhals Narwhals

I didn't like it

I like most of your work but I have to say I hated this one. I don't know what it was but I found it just annoying.

The graphics were good like always, but making a flash about boring Narwhals? Nah. I didn't like the song either. Don't mean to sound rude but if you're gonna make a flash you gotta pick somethin' cool.

PS: Sea is spelt without a capital S.

BlownOutOfProportion:Ep3 BlownOutOfProportion:Ep3

Best flash on Newgrounds

Fuck. I haven't laughed that hard in months.

Another masterpiece from you. Your work is amazing, I love the sick humor. It's so random too, that's what makes it funny; for example when the 6 year old was singing a spotlight fell on her.

This series is all so great, I love the 3 friends and how they call each other names haha.

The animation isn't the best quality, but that's what's good about it. It doesn't need it anyways, the humor makes up for it.

I waited forever for this one, but it was worth it for a long 20 minute episode that had me laughing the whole time.

Good work bro, make more haha.

JunkYardAnimations responds:

wow thanks a lot dude im glad u liked it.... im just editing the script for episode 4 and then i'll start working on it

Carl Vs The Computer Carl Vs The Computer

Cool.

Really nice flash. I liked the graphics and the humor was pretty good. The sound was detailed and it sounded realistic in the house with those weird guys. Some parts had me going like "eh" so I didn't give it a full 10 but it's awesome for a first flash.

Make some more please. You have great potential.

The DeadBeat Dad Part 1 The DeadBeat Dad Part 1

Not bad.

The animation is okay. The problem is the voice acting. The dad doesn't sound like he's over 12 years old. That idea was also okay.

Keep making more, just fix the voices and it'll be good.

These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

Perfect

Finally one of those 10/10 flashes.

I have to say, I really enjoyed watching this. I like your style in drawing. It's unique.

The sound was also good. It fit with the animation and the guy who's voice was used showed expression.

It made me laugh, too. The best part was at the bar when the 2 started arguing. Haha.

Make some more, I love your work.

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Very nice.

Nice flash. The graphics were amazing. Extremely good for a flash. There was so much detail in everything, it just made me go :"Wow".

The sound was also superb. It fit in with the animation and sounded nice.

The reason why I'm not giving it a 8/10, is because there isn't really a storyline. It was entertaining to watch, but there was just no story.

Good flash though.